Monday, August 1, 2011

day 22: my favorite city


OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI
i am never more happy than when i am in oxford. just a quick stroll around the square
or driving through campus brings a smile to my face.
so i have compiled a list (certainly not complete because i can't possible think of them all) of the things i LOVE about oxford:
...all the incredible dining. any price range, any taste buds... oxford has something for you! a few of my faves include ravine, rice & spice, and bottletree bakery.
...little to no traffic.
...ole miss football and basketball games.

...beautiful scenery.

...regents school of oxford and my family there :)
...fbc oxford and my 4th grade sunday school kids.

...local businesses who know you and want to take care of you.

Even though I didn't grow up here, I feel more at home here than I do anywhere else. I love it and I never wanna leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment