Tuesday, January 5, 2010

my new year resolutions, just cause i like being traditional (not because I believe I will accomplish all of these)

1. I want to read a little everyday - at least a chapter of a book every 3 days. I really love to read once I sit down and do it. I miss it and hate that I still buy books even though I seem to have stopped reading them! So... I'm going to read more.
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week... I've got to get to the Turner Center to actually do that - maybe next week considering I've not been able to pull myself from my warm house to go up there and exercise :)
3. Begin and complete the scrapbook for our Paris Honeymoon. I have all the pics and materials, just haven't sat down and played with it yet.
4. I want to find more ways to serve in the community. Not sure how I am going to accomplish this yet, but I want to do it.
5. Put all of my pictures - even the old ones at my parent's house - in photo albums in chronological order. This will be a complicated task, but one that I will be very happy with in the long run. Gotta get on ordering some nice big albums!
6. I want to enjoy that swing on my front porch more... so warm weather, HURRY UP!
7. Talk to my grandparents more. They are so precious to me and I don't want to waste any time I have with them. God has blessed me incredibly by keeping all 4 of my grandparents here.
8. STOP BITING MY FINGERNAILS!!! and grow a beautiful set of natural nails.
9. Email, call, contact those people close to me more often - such as... my mother and MIL, sisters, Kayla, Suzanne, Liz, Nonni, etc... These people are SPECIAL to me and sometimes I feel like I don't pay enough attention to them or their lives.
10. Write more thank you notes - just cause I like to!

I think that's all. It's a big list but guess what???? I've already finished one book this year! So excited. On that subject, I need to go read a chapter before I go to bed. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment