Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Siblings

Day 5: Your Siblings

Bethany Rayne Boyd is my sister. She's 3 and a half years younger than me. I have had her in my life for 20 life-changing years. We grew up not liking each other much. We definitely fought. I was a little too bossy. We were sisters! Once I FINALLY got my own bedroom at the ancient age of 16, things got a little better between us. After my mom had her accident, I sort of had to mother my little sister. Our relationship changed alot then. It grew and strengthened. We had to lean on each other at times when we had no one else. Finally, when she moved up to Ole Miss for college, I believe we became best friends. No matter what... we have a bond that cannot be broken. Nothing can shake our love and friendship and loyalty to one another. I LOVE HER more than I could ever say and would give my life for her. I love you Bethany!



.....................................................................................................................................................................


I also have 2 sisters-in-law who I adore. I'd rather not even use the whole "in-law" part because I consider them my real sisters.
Emily and Allison Boyd

I love each of them sooooo much! It is more than I could have ever asked for to join a family and gain two best friends. God is so good to me! Each of them are so unique and add so much joy to my life. They both are fun and good listeners (that's important cause I love to talk!). No matter where we are or what we are doing, we always have a good time together!
I love you Em and I love you Al!

No comments:

Post a Comment