Wednesday, June 8, 2011





day 17: something you're looking forward to

hmmm...

Going to San Diego, CA in July for Comic Con!!!

This will be our second time to go and this year we plan on dressing up... If you wanna put your two cents in about who we should impersonate, feel free to do so! We are still planning :)
I love going to this convention so much because it makes Jason so happy!!! I also don't mind seeing celebrities and watching exclusive previews!

Also, I am looking forward to being a teacher next year!!! I will be teaching Pre-K at Regents Classical Christian School in Oxford. I absolutely love the school and the staff and the kids and their mission and everything about it. I cannot wait to finally have my very OWN ROOM and teach.

Lastly... I am ready for fall - Ole Miss Football and cooler temps!!! It'll be here before I know it :)

1 comment: