Wednesday, June 15, 2011

day 20: nicknames

so i've never had one official nickname. i have lots of different ones and none of them are consistent and some aren't even used anymore.

here are some of them throughout the years...
blondie - official nickname from my father from the moment i finally had hair instead of peach fuzz until now
eugenia - occasional nickname from my father... it's complicated
daneeka - what people called me when they wanted to aggravate me :-P
darnika - friends from youth group thought this was humorous
"d" - i only had one childhood friend call me this and he never called me anything else
dannie - my baby sister calls me this to this day
dan dan - my sisters-in-love decided on calling me this and it's stuck. alot of people now use this nickname, which i like
dan - when someone doesn't feel like saying another "dan" ... i'm called this alot too

and my husband calls me a plethora of sickeningly sweet nicknames like baby girl, sweetheart, pookie, baby, blah blah blah he loves me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment